We use and sell only the top professional products available. In addition, top products that eliminate ingrown hairs after waxing are available for you to take home at reasonable prices. We're more than happy to assist you in selecting the right products for your needs.
We endorse and use the following high-quality products...
For waxing irritation and ingrown hairs we use and sell:
Organic E.O. Ingrown Serum
For tanning Products we use and sell:
SunFx Tanning Solution
SunFx Glow All Over Tanning Products
For skin care products we use and sell:
Organic E.O. Customized Products for the Skin, Body and Mind
Nerium Age Defying Cream Reduces the appearance of:
What is a Brazilian bikini wax?
The Brazilian technique has gained in popularity and involves removal of most hair from the bikini area, leaving only a small strip of hair or nothing. This is a very intimate type of waxing and will be performed after careful consultation. How closely you trim, shave or wax your pubic hair is a personal preference. You should do whatever makes you comfortable, whether it's a bare look, a more natural look, or something in between.
How long does Brazilian Bikini waxing take?
Depending on the density of the hair growth, your waxing appointment will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
How long will the results last?
The results can last between 3 and 6 weeks depending on the individual's hair re-growth rate. With regular waxing the length of time between treatments will increase. Continued waxing results in sparse hair re-growth.
What is the procedure for Brazilian bikini waxing?
To begin, make sure the area is clean, it will help avoid irritation or infection. Also you need to try to relax and breathe as much as possible. Next, your legs will be positioned just so, and then wax is applied a little at a time. The hair is removed and the procedure continues. The wax is made for sensitive skin, so it's great for bikini/Brazilian waxing. After the hairs are removed, a first-aid solution is applied to help soothe the area. You might be a little pink and sensitive the rest of that day, but should be fine the next. Depending on how sensitive you are.
What are the possible side effects of waxing?
Most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation. Please follow these guidelines to minimize irritation:
- DON'T go in the sun immediately after waxing and wear sunscreen; recently waxed areas are prone to hyperpigmentation (permanent darkening of the skin) if exposed to the sun, and sunburn.
- DON'T use any oily or fragrance products for 24 hours.
- DON'T do any heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- DON'T go in saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours, due to possible bacterial infection.
- DON'T use exfoliating products or loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing. After that, it is important to exfoliate, regular exfoliation may be helpful, especially on leg and bikini areas to help avoid bumps and ingrown's.
- DON'T wear tight clothing after waxing.
- Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimize irritation, sensitivity and hair. Products are available that can be applied topically to avoid in-grown hairs and bumps.
Best Brazilian Waxing, Bikini Waxing, Full Body Waxing Services, Facial Waxing, All Natural Spray-Tanning, Eyelash Extensions, Ear Piercing, Customized Facials, Back Facials, Nails and Massage.
In San Diego,CA (Point Loma/Midway District)
Call: 619-226-9299 (WAXX)